Little MUA haul!


...............................................................................

MUA 'Undressed' Palette £3
After much deliberation and changing my mind about which palette to get, I finally decided on the Undressed palette. It's very popular, especially among budget bloggers, probably because it's known to be a dupe for Urban Decay Naked palette!




I used to never use eyeshadow. When I was younger and only starting out with makeup, I bought myself a big palette with loads of colours, thinking that would be me sorted. It was used to a bit, and still to this day that palette is still in my makeup drawer, but I gave up with it. Since then, I've bought a couple of individual shadows but again, they've been put away in the 'I might use this one day' bag.
It's not that I wasn't able to do eyeshadow, it was just extra effort and I was always apprehensive that it would look silly. 

Until the other day. I took out that big palette and had a play around with it! I used to shy away from brown eyeshadows, sticking to blacks and blues. But since playing with that palette, I now love brown shadows! They open my eyes up way more and look loads more natural than darks.

ANYWHOO, that's why I bought the Undressed palette!
I'm super excited to try this out.



I haven't used it yet, but the brush looks fantastic! Not like a typical, flimsy, spongey brush that you usually get in cheap eyeshadows at all.

................................................................................

MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner Pen in 'Snow White'
I like a white eyeliner for the inner corner of my eyes so I thought since I love MUA, I'd give this a go! It comes with a sharpener which is so great for me, because I've never got round to buying an eyeliner sharpener! I know, shame on me. But anyway, it's an added bonus which is fab for anyone - can't wait to give this a go.


.................................................................................

MUA Lipstick in Shade 3
This will be my 4th MUA lipstick, I keep buying them because I haven't been disappointed with one yet! I went for Shade 3 because when I swatched it in Superdrug, it was a really bright pink. I'm really hoping to give bright lips a try.



...............................................................................

MUA Lipgloss in Shade 3
In Superdrug at the MUA stand, there was an offer that if you bought at least one thing from MUA, you got a free lipgloss! Either a squeezy tube or a wand one. I went for a wand, and this shade is a dark but bright pink. Can't wait to try this out either! I think it's the nearly the same colour as the lipstick I bought so that's good!


...............................................................................

As I've said before, I'm really trying to build up my collection of MUA so expect more MUA hauls!
If you want full reviews on any of these, tell me in the comments below!



When I was at the checkout in Superdrug, I spied this little magazine and noticed it was free so I picked it up! It gives you an insight on the products they have, ways to wear the makeup, style and all sorts. What I noticed was that there's a whole page dedicated to the new things MUA has brought out! I'm hoping that these will be instore soon because they look amazing.


M :)

Share:

0 comments