The Blogger Tag!

Hi everyone!


The other day I got tagged to do the blogger tag - it's not the first time I've been tagged to do this one so I'm very grateful to Ashleigh from Studs and Creepers for tagging me! She's only started out recently on her blog but it's already fantastic so go take a sneaky peak at it. ;)

On with the tag!

The Rules:

  1. Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves.
  2. They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger.
  3. The must create 11 more questions to ask their tagged bloggers.
  4. They must tag 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
  5. The bloggers must be told.
  6. No tag backs.

11 Random Facts About Me:

- I had cornflakes with mini marshmallows for my breakfast this morning.
- I want to be a fashion designer/interior designer when I'm older.
- I have a fear of rollercoasters, even looking at them freaks me out.
- My favourite TV show right now is The Big Bang Theory. Sheldon Cooper <3
- I'm going to see Ed Sheeran in concert in January!
- For some reason I don't like long sleeved tops, I always roll the sleeves up so they're 3/4 length.
- I'm really really really really excited for Christmas.
- You'll rarely hear me say/write the word 'perfect'. It's too good a word to throw around meaninglessly!
- I love playing guitar, and I'd really like to learn ukelele.
- I want to travel to so many places all around the world.
- I would love a walk-in wardrobe room - anyone that has one is so lucky!

The questions Ashleigh asked me:

What are your three biggest pet peeves?
When people take the lid off something and don't put it back on, when 10 year olds have iPhones and when people whisper right in front of you!

Chocolate or peanut MnM's?
Peanut! I love them so much, you've just made me want some now.

If you could only wear one nail polish brand for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Even though I've never actually bought or used one (shame on me) , I'd say O.P.I. They have an infinitely beautiful range of colours, the bottles are gorgeous and the names are always cute. 

What's your staple clothing item that always makes you feel confident when you wear it?
It would have to be my cream blazer with tiny black polka dots from H&M. Dressed up or dressed down, when I wear it I feel confident. I think blazers in general have that effect on me.

Winter or Summer?
Winter! I love the Christmassy atmosphere and traditions and the fact that everyone comes together and is happy. And the snow! And it's my birthday on the 3rd of December. I love giving gifts at Christmas. ;)

What's your favourite childhood film?
Oooh this was a difficult one, but it would have to be Lady and the Tramp! Remember that old Disney one? I named my puppy Lady because it was my favourite film at the time. Unfortunately, R.I.P Lady. :(

What song always gets you on the dancefloor?
I'm more of a 'dance in my bedroom' kind of girl rather than dancefloor to be honest, but one song that I just can't resist dancing to anywhere I am is 'Love On Top' by Beyonce. Seriously, dancing to it is like a work out!

Tea or coffee?
Tea!

If you could only shop in one highstreet store for clothing for the rest of your life, which shop would it be and why?
This is really difficult. I like certain places for certain pieces/types of clothes! No, this is too difficult, I need variety when I shop, I can't possibly begin to choose. Don't make me choose! 

Heels or flats?
I own more pairs of flats and wear them on a regular basis, but heels always make me feel amazing even if I don't feel it.

Which person has inspired you most throughout your life?
Someone I know personally? My dad. We can relate to each other so well, I can have a good conversation with him, and he's the kindest person I've ever known. He's also hilarious. He never gives up no matter what he's faced with. I love him so much. One time I had to write a whole essay for english class on this question.


The questions I'm asking:

  1. What's your all time favourite meal?
  2. Which song represents your life right now?
  3. Which country would you love to visit?
  4. Holy grail makeup product?
  5. If you could steal one celebrities wardrobe, whose would it be and why?
  6. What is something you're proud of about yourself?
  7. Which websites do you go on everyday?
  8. What's your guilty pleasure?
  9. What's the one thing you can't live without in Autumn/Winter?
  10. Do you prefer chocolate or jelly sweets?
  11. What do you love most about blogging?



So I'm off to go and tell these lovely bloggers that they've been tagged. Thank you once again to Ashleigh for tagging me and asking me such good questions, go and check out her blog if you haven't already!

M :)



Share:

12 comments