Liebster Blog Award


Hello there, nice to see you again!

I know it's been a little over a month since I last blogged but September was a hectic month. (I blame sixth form+life)
October is already rushing in and at the end of the month I'll be going on holiday so before you know it it'll be November! And you know what that means . . . (almost Christmas time!:)

Anyway, I lost some blogging motivation but I'm hoping to create a blogging schedule around my other priorities so that I can regularly post and talk to you guys.

I'm currently sat at my desk with a cuppa tea and slice of cherry cake, all ready to go ahead with the Liebster Award tag. Get yourself a snack too if you want to read some of my answers!

----------------------

I was tagged by the lovely Jodie from Teacups and Bluebells, her blog is wonderful so I really recommend you go have a peek! Thank you very much Jodie :)

The Rules:

1) Link the blogger that nominated you.
2) Answer the questions your nominator asked.
3) Nominate 10 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
4) Think of ten interesting questions for your nominees to answer.

(I've been tagged in the Liebster tag before, and I swear the rules change everytime? I'm sure the last time I did it there were 11 questions and you had to have less than 100? anyway.)

My Answers:

1) If you could travel in time, where would you go?

I'd definitely go to the past, maybe the 20's or the 60's or the 80's - the music, fashion and makeup were great in those decades. I've always wanted to be a flapper girl or go to a The Beatles or Michael Jackson concert.

2) What makeup item could you not live without?

I'd like to think I could live without makeup, but thinking superficially, I'd say mascara mascara mascara.
Namely, Benefit's They're Real.
My holy grail mascara, although I have been living without it for a while now - I'm currently using L'Oreal's Volume Million Lashes which is a great alternative for around half the price.

3) If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?

BBC's SHERLOCK! 
It's my favourite ever.
If it was all I could watch, I'd make sure Moffat/Gatiss made way more episodes. Failing that, I think I could watch the 6 we have now over and over again.

4) What's your favourite clothes shop?

Any charity shop. (surprise surprise)

5) The best holiday you've ever been on?

I've never been out of the UK, but a couple of years ago I went to a lovely beach town in my country for a week with my family and it was so relaxing. This year I spent a couple of days away with my friends for a wedding and it was so much fun. 
Either of those!

6) What would your idea of a perfect day be?

Good question! Difficult.
I think I'd pack a lot of food, friends, family, maybe a day trip someplace, shopping, a spa treatment and a concert all into one day and that would be bliss.
Anyone know where that would be possible?

7) What country have you never been to, but really want to visit?

America.

8) Favourite artist/band?

I have a really random varied music taste so it's impossible to say who's my favourite.
Imagine a mash up of Michael Jackson, Nicki Minaj, Two Door Cinema Club, Arctic Monkeys, Ed Sheeran, Pierce The Veil, The 1975, Florence & The Machine, Lana Del Rey, The Midnight Beast . . . and that might be somewhere close.

9) If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?

Hmm, maybe Nicki Minaj - she has so many amazing things going on in her life and I'd be interesting to see it from her point of view for a day.
Otherwise, maybe a big time blogger because they're sort of famous but not gossiped-about-and-slated-in-magazines famous, they get to keep more privacy than celebrities and I'd still be living the life! How cool would it be to go to events and shop and write, as well as so much more, for a living?

10) What 3 words best describe you?

I could say so many negative ones, but trying to be positive I'll wrack my brains and say,
Caring, Ambitious and Imaginative.


My Nominations:

1) Caroline from Blue Eyed Beauty
2) Gemma from Touch Of Belle
4) Abigail from Twynkle Loves
5) Beth from Perpetual Style
6) Rachel from Oh Hey There Rachel!
7) Jayly from Brunette Happiness
8) Gracie from Little Owl Beauty
9) Emma from Emmaloujohansson
10) Shan-Rayann from Beauty by Shan Rayan

Your questions:

1) Which beauty product would you buy if money wasn't a problem?
2) What's something you're proud of?
3) What are your Autumn/Winter fashion must haves?
4) Favourite song right now?
5) You slept in and you only have 5 minutes to do your makeup - what do you put on?
6) What's your goal for this week?
7) What's the scariest thing you've ever done/would like to do?
8) Best bargain you've found recently?
9) Do you prefer books or TV?
10)  Would you rather visit New York, Paris or London?


Phew, that was quite a task but I really enjoyed it and Jodie's questions were really good - thanks again! 

Maeve
x

Share:

14 comments