Weekly Reflect | #3


Hello everyone!

On the whole, I had quite a lovely week! I didn't do anything huge or major but a few exciting things happened. It's officially August and so it's nearly back to school time which I'm in two minds about - on the one hand I do want to get back to routine and organisation but on the other hand lie ins and being able to eat any time of the day I want.

This week . . .

  • . . .if you read Friday's post then you'll know I had a wonderful time blackberry picking while on a countryside walk. It's a really cool thing to be able to provide something for your whole family to eat, for free! I'm aware this may make me sound closer to 70 than 17 but I'd love to grow my own fruit and veg.
***

  • . . . possibly the most exciting thing that happened this week was that my formal dress arrived! If you're not familiar with what a formal is, basically it's a big night where all the upper 6ths get dressed up, have dinner and dance at a fancy venue. You're 'supposed' to take a date but in all honesty I'm not that bothered, I'm more excited by getting dressed and made up! My dress is from Quiz and it was such a bargain. When it came I was so pleasantly surprised, I thought I might have to send it back because it either didn't fit or look as nice as I thought. It's even prettier than it looks on the website! Excited.
***

  • . . . I began creating the ultimate 80's music playlist. Eye of the Tiger, Don't You Forget About Me, Take on Me, Should I Stay or Should I Go, Don't You Want Me, Just Be Good To Me. . . that kinda thing. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated!
***

  • Yesterday I went shopping for some back to school stuff - I hit up Primark, Poundland and a charity shop and picked up some bits which I'm pretty happy with. I'll be posting some 'back to school' posts so you'll see the fruits of my journey soon! 

------------------------- 

I don't have any plans for next week, but I might go and pick some more blackberries and bake something! What should I bake?

What did you get up to this week?


Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments