Weekly Reflect | #5

Hello everyone!

Can you believe it's September already? I feel like I say that every month but really, hasn't this year just flew in?

I haven't been able to spend as much time on my blog as I'd like what with school and my laptop not working. Don't worry, I'm working on getting myself really organised and you should see a couple of posts a week from now on!


This week:


  • . . . like many others, I went back to school. It's been a busy week already with tests and homework and I've been bombarded with talk about all things university. If I'm being honest, I think it's only made me more sure that I don't want to go! What I do want to do, however, is a work in progress. I have no idea.
***
  • . . . at 9:40am on Monday, I had a lovely trip to the orthodontist! My doctor gave me elastics for my braces which I'm finding quite uncomfortable and a bit of a nuisance really. Anyone know how to make them a bit more bearable?
***
  • . . . I've been getting things organised for my school formal in October! Dress and date are now sorted, I just have to figure out transport and after party arrangements and that's pretty much it. It's starting to get exciting!
***
  • . . . I went to a gig in Belfast which showcased some young, up and coming local bands, including my brothers'. Some of the music was questionable and not to my taste but I did find some cool new music to listen to and it was overall a good night. Not to mention how proud I was of seeing my brother on stage!


______________________________________________________________________

So that was my last seven days! 
How was your week?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments