Weekly Reflect | #8

Hello everyone!

Looking back on it, I had a lovely week! I got lots of work done and even managed to fit in some fun things too. Wanna hear what I got up to?


These paints weren't mine but my friends. I couldn't pass up to opportunity to photograph them though, so beautiful!

This week:


  • . . . I started learning Mandarin! My school recently got a Chinese assistant who's offering once a week, non exam lessons for beginners and they started this week. It's very different to any other language I've learnt before, a little complicated but really interesting so far. Can you speak any foreign languages?
***
  • . . . I've been doing lots of art work. I've been drawing and painting hands which are more tricky than they look but I've been really enjoying spending most of my free periods in the art room at school. What kind of art do you like?
***
  • . . . I watched the final of The Great British Bake Off and was really pleased with the winner! I was routing for Martha or Chetna to win but when it came down to it, I really believe Nancy deserved to win. What have you been watching on TV?
***
  • . . . I went to see Ed Sheeran! Thursday night was the night I'd been counting down the days to for months and it's hard to believe it's over and done with now. This was the second time I'd seen Ed and he didn't disappoint. We were super close to the stage, only about 10 people from the front which made it for the most spectacular night. Saint Raymond was his support band who were actually really good, and he brought a guy from Snow Patrol out to sing Chasing Cars with him during the show. Can't wait for his next tour, I don't wanna miss it! Who's been your favourite singer to see live?


______________________________________________________________________

So that was how my last seven days panned out! 
How was your week?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments