Winter Warmers | Guest Post from Georgia

all images can be found here
With the winter months fast approaching us, I thought I'd scour the oh-so wonderful world of Pinterest for some winter warmers, that might just give you a bit of inspiration. Including DIY projects to try, fashion accessories to wear and more pretty images at your fingertips. I hope this little guest post has got you just that little bit more excited for the up-and-coming months... 

What I  love most about winter is the crunching of the snow under your feet when out and about, the hot chocolates when you come in from the freezing cold {topped off with loads of whipped cream, of course}, the days when you can stay indoors snuggled up with a huge blanket and read your favourite book and so on... 

For lifestyle bits and general musings, why not take a look at my blog Brew up Buttercup?


_________________________________________________________________

Psst! Hello, it's me, Maeve! 
Just a quick note to say this post was a guest one by Georgia who writes one of my long time favourite blogs, Brew up Buttercup. I hope you got some pinspiration and are as excited about Winter as much as we are! Also, make sure to check out Georgia's blog as she's the loveliest.
x

Share:

0 comments