Weekly Reflect | #11

Hello everyone!

Firstly, I'll explain why this post isn't going up in the morning as it usually would.

I just haven't had the time to write it up until now! It's been such a busy day, a busy week to tell the truth. A little bit stressful but here's how it went down . . .


---



This week:


  • . . . I got the timetable for my A Level mocks. They're in the first week of Decemember and it just so happens they fall on the day before and the day of my birthday. Great! Revision began this week which meant a few late nights but I'm hoping it'll be worth it!
    ***
    • . . . I was asked to make a video for my school's open day. Basically, it has to include footage from all departments and aspects of the school and show it off in it's best light so I've been looking through a bunch of clips this week. One of my deputy headmaster doing the Cha Cha Slide had me in stitches . . .
    ***

    • . . . I paid a visit to the new shop in my local city. It's beautifully decorated and sells all manner of things - cute home & kitchen ware, Cath Kidston handbags, quirky craft bits as well as tea and cupcakes! I could have stayed all day inside that place. I've also been having a few sight problems this week so I also went to the opticians to book an appointment so hopefully that will be sorted out soon!

    ***
    • . . . this little blog reached 200 followers on Bloglovin'! It's been a massive milestone in my mind for ages - I'm so happy and I just want to thank you all so much. It's your comments and contribution that make this whole thing worthwhile.


    ______________________________________________________________________

    So that was a little roundup of what happened during my last seven days! 
    How was your week?

    Thanks for reading,
    Maeve
    x

    Share:

    0 comments