Weekly Reflect | #15

Hello everyone! 
Are you ready for Christmas?
The festive feeling has finally kicked in! Only a few more sleeps to go . . .


This week:


  • . . . I was supposed to be in school until Wednesday but I had to take off sick with my second cold in the space of 3 weeks! I actually got a lot of Christmas prep done, including putting up the tree & tidying my pigsty of a bedroom. In between watching films like The Great Gatsby, of course.
    ***
    • . . . my sister came home from uni for Christmas on Wednesday night!
    ***
    • . . . I've been listening to Nicki Minaj's new album The Pinkprint ever since it came out on Monday. I'm beyond excited to be seeing her in April performing these amazing songs! As the cherry on the cake, I found a Nicki t-shirt in a charity shop yesterday! How's that for luck?
    ***
    • . . . a few friends and I had a Christmas movie day yesterday! Well, Miracle on 34th Street was played in the background while we laughed, exchanged gifts & ate Domino's pizza. Damn, I'm gonna miss seeing these girls everyday when we leave school!


    ______________________________________________________________________

    So that's how my week panned out! 
    How was yours?

    Thanks for reading,
    Maeve
    x

    Share:

    0 comments