Weekly Reflect | #20

Hello everyone! 

Well, it wasn't exactly the most thrilling of weeks for me as I'm still off sick but sure, what can you do! I'm sorry it lead to there being no new posts up last week but don't worry, normal posting will resume as of tomorrow! 

Here's this week's Weekly Reflect . . .

thrift o clock weekly reflect pink cat mug lifestyle blog
just one of my cat mugs - yep, there's a collection building!

This week:


  • . . . the sickness continued. I had a few doctors appointments but really, there's nothing they could do other than tell me to rest. So I tried to, and this weeks photo is of my fluffy dressing gown & pink cat mug because it pretty much sums up the week! 
    ***
    • . . . it was my lovely mums birthday on Wednesday!
    ***
    • . . . I received some W7 goodies in the post! They're a cool budget makeup brand that have been on my radar for a while now so I was really excited when I found out they wanted to send me some things. Keep an eye out for reviews to come soon!
    ***
    • . . . our electricity was cut off on Thursday from about 10am until 3pm. That meant no internet, no TV and no microwave so it was a bit unusual! It made me think though, imagine what life would be like without it all? Just a thought!


    ______________________________________________________________________

    So that was my week! 
    How was yours?

    Thanks for reading,
    Maeve
    x

    Share:

    0 comments