OOTD // Black Swan

Hello everyone!

Today I want to show you a little outfit I put together. With the bow and pink skirt I think it has a bit of a ballerina vibe going on, but black makes up a lot of it, hence why I've given the post this title!

thrift o'clock ootd outfit fashion black pink cameliha hair bow

Bow // c/o Cameliha
Top // Primark (thrifted)
Skirt // H&M (thrifted)
Tights // Primark
Shoes // Clarks (thrifted)

thrift o'clock ootd outfit fashion black pink cameliha hair bow

It's another outfit I didn't realise was mostly thrifted until I actually sat down and thought about it to write this! The wee top was an absolute bargain, I think I got it for £1.50 in my favourite charity shop. It's cropped on the midriff & sleeeves as well as being velvet so it's quite a unique piece in my wardrobe. 

I got the skirt in a charity shop too but it was ages ago so I can't remember how much I got it for exactly. I'm guessing around £2 or so! I don't wear it as often as I'd like to and I'm not even sure why as it really is so cute! 

The tights are brand new 80 denier ones from Primark which are super opaque how I like them. Don't you just love new tights? I found the black wedged boots in a charity shop when I was last over in England visiting family. Sometimes it's interesting to see what varies town to town, country to country when you're thrifting! I bagged the boots for just £6 and they're from Clarks so really well made and have served me so well. I don't think you can ever have enough pairs of black heels!

thrift o'clock pink hair bow cameliha ootd outfit fashion black

And isn't this bow a cutie? 
It's from an online boutique called Cameliha and I just can't get over how pretty it is!
The lovely people at Cameliha were kind enough to send it over to me and I couldn't be more grateful. I think if I was a hair accessory, I'd be this!

 If you find yourself always stuck in a rut with your hair (like I know I do), hair accessories are the way forward. I decided to put in a little more effort than usual to create this look that's actually really simple to do - I just parted it in the middle, combed the two sections at my temples and twisted them around, pinning them in place at the back. Then I placed the bow in the middle to finish the look and it's done!

I've also worn this bow to top off a high ponytail and it looks just as cute. Cameliha do a whole host of other beautifully handmade hair clips, ties, bands . . . anything! Seriously, go look at their site, everything is so dreamy! Here's just a taster of some of the other items they do:

cameliha hair bow accessories thrift o'clock outfit ootd
all items available at cameliha.com
Oh and did I mention everything is super affordable? My pink hair bow was only £6.50 originally but it's now in the sale with £2 off so if you like it, get it! I also think any of their items would make great gifts, especially as they come wrapped so nicely in tissue paper with stickers & badges. It seems they really do go all out and that's why I love this little brand.


So that concludes this OOTD, I do hope you've liked it! 

What's your favourite bargain buy?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x


______________________________________________________________________________
♫ Would I lie to you baby, would I lie to you? 
No, I wouldn't.
This bow was sent to me by Cameliha but all opinions are honest & my own.

Share:

0 comments