10 Shoes for Spring // My Picks!

Hello everyone!

I can't resist a good pair of shoes.

In my recent Spring Style post, I realised I didn't really include that many shoes so I thought, why not do a whole post dedicated to them?

Here are the shoes I've got my eye on this Spring - they're all flat because comfort is just as important as cuteness!

shoes flats spring ss15 wishlist asos new look boohoo f+f converse h&m jones bootmaker

Now you know me, I love a good bargain but I think if you're looking to put money into any part of your wardrobe, shoes are the things to invest in. A decent pair of shoes will last you & be worth your hard earned cash!

shoes flats spring ss15 wishlist asos new look boohoo f+f converse h&m jones bootmaker

L - R
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

I spotted the first two pairs on ASOS and just fell in love with the cut outs. They're obviously not meant for rainy days but on those glorious sunshiney moments we get in the UK they'll be very cute & something a little different too. Speaking of cute - jelly shoes! The 90's revival is still going strong and I can't lie, I kind of want a pair this year. Why the heck not? That's my motto. I've got my eyes on those lilac New Look ones. They'll see you into Summer too so if you're feeling brave, embrace the jelly!

For those weather confused days, a pair of boots will be essential and I think these ones from Boohoo are gorgeous. The stone grey shade isn't as stark as black so when put with a colourful outfit you'll be ready for Spring!

shoes flats spring ss15 wishlist asos new look boohoo f+f converse h&m jones bootmaker

L - R
6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

F+F at Tesco isn't my usual place to look for shoes but I have to admit, just from browsing their site I'm pretty impressed! Like I mentioned in my Spring Style Snippet post, blue seems to be everywhere at the minute and these two pairs of flats are a subtle but lovely way to get on that trend. 

Plimsolls are definitely my shoe of choice all year round (I basically have a collection) and whether they be platform or regular, they're just a really useful shoe to have! I'm yet to jump on the Converse bandwagon but this polka dot & floral pair I spotted on Jones Bootmaker are right up my street. And last but not least, the humble striped loafer from H&M - because let's be serious, when will nautical ever not be Spring?


Well I hope you enjoyed this post! If you couldn't already tell I'm very happy to be trading Winter clothes for Spring ones!  

Which is your favourite pair?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x


♫ Would I lie to you baby, would I lie to you? 
No, I wouldn't. 
This is a paid for PR collaboration but all opinions are honest and my own. I flipping love shoes!

Share:

0 comments