5 A Day Smoothie // Recipe!

Hello everyone!

I don't know if it's the weather getting brighter or the fact my mum is always on at me to eat more fruit, but I've been making a lot of smoothies lately!

Here is just one of my favourite combinations ft. a special ingredient!

5 a day smoothie fruit recipe actimel healthy clean eating

The RECIPE

1) Wash the apple, pear, grapes & blueberries.
A tip to make washing the grapes & blueberries way easier is to put them in a sieve!

2) Peel & slice the banana then chop the apple and pear.

3) Add all of the fruit into the blender.

4) Pour in the special ingredient - Actimel!
I'm using a strawberry one but of course you can switch it up and use whichever flavour you like best.

5) Blend & enjoy!

5 a day smoothie fruit recipe actimel healthy clean eating

I absolutely love the taste of this combination!
To be honest, you can just use whatever fruit you have in the house. You'll learn which combinations work better than others, for example you might prefer swapping the banana for a kiwi - it's all just a matter of experimentation and personal preference.

The idea to use an Actimel just came to me randomly one day and I don't know why I didn't try it sooner! It brings everything together and adds a little something else to what would otherwise be a regular smoothie so I had to share it with you!


Well I hope you enjoyed this post and are feeling in the mood to get your 5 a day! 
Let me know if you'd try this combination in the comments below!

What's your favourite smoothie recipe?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments