Beauty Products I Wish Existed // Part 2

Hello everyone!
If you've been reading Thrift O'Clock for a while now, you may recall a post in which I shared some of the beauty products I wish existed. Well, my brain got to thinking and I've thought up some more!

beauty products i wish existed makeup hair nail polish

Serum-loaded hairbrush
So I've been getting a lot more into haircare lately and I can't help but wish something like this existed. I'm imagining something that holds serum inside it and has holes in the bristles to let the serum through to smooth as you brush! Oh, and you can refill it as it runs out! This would be miraculous for us frizzy haired girls. Frizz be gone!

Glitter nail polish remover
We've all been there. You know how pretty a glitter polish can be but you also know it's gonna be a pain in the butt to remove. I'm no chemist but I'm sure there's got to be some kind of chemical that can make it easier to remove glitter! I'm thinking something like facial acid exfoliators but for nails.


Well those are just some of the things I think there's a gap in the market for! I would absolutely love to know what you think - feel free to get involved in the comments below!

What beauty products do you wish existed?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments