OOTD // Dark Florals

Hello everyone!

I recently won a competition on Twitter and this gorgeous bag was the prize so I thought I'd style it up and share it with you all!

ootd outfit fashion spring pink duffle coat thrifted lessthan10pounds

Now, you know me, I love a bargain!
This bag costs a mere £6.99 so I wasn't sure what to expect in terms of quality. When it arrived I was really pleasantly surprised! It's a sleek looking bag with a patent finish and the size is spot on - not too big that it weighs you down but still has plenty of room for us overpackers!

A pair of blue jeans and a white top is such a classic combination and I think this works really well with the Winter to Spring transition we're currently going through - it's enough to keep you warm with a nod to florals. "Florals for Spring? Groundbreaking."

Also, this is the pink coat that I was talking about in my February Favourites! It's a couple of sizes bigger than I am so it's extra cosy!

ootd outfit fashion spring pink duffle coat thrifted lessthan10pounds

Top // Exhibit (thrifted)
Coat // Next (thrifted)
Jeans // Fashion Union
Bag // lessthan10pounds (comp. win)

Well I hope you enjoyed this outfit post and learned that Twitter competitions can actually be won! Get involved in the comments below and tell me what you think. 

Have you ever won something?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments