Spring Style Snippet

Hello everyone!

Seeing as Winter is gone now and Spring has officially sprung, I thought I'd share with you some of the fashion picks I've been eyeing up whilst browsing online shops like New Look, ASOS, River Island & Forever 21!

spring style fashion trends new look asos river island forever 21

I've sorted everything into 3 sections for you; the patterns, the basics & those little extras that will brighten up your Spring wardrobe!

spring style fashion trends new look asos river island forever 21

The PATTERNS

Midi bodycon skirt // Heels // Sweatshirt // White midi skirt // Blue skirt // Kimono // Green shorts

What would Spring be without some florals?
Kimonos are absolutely brilliant this time of year because they add a extra layer when it's chilly but then you can easily just chuck them in your bag when it's warmer! Plus, take it from me, you feel fancy as heck in them. I feel like pattern is out in full force this Spring, even more so than usual. There is just so much variety and also plenty of unique prints out there!

spring style fashion trends new look asos river island forever 21

The BASICS

Short dungarees // Stripy top // Blue bag // Mom jeans // Grey top // Watch // Boots

No matter what season, it's always beneficial to have some basics to act as the backbone of your wardrobe. I've been contemplating adding a pair of short dungarees or mom jeans to my online basket, I think they'd make great outfits when paired with tops like the stripy or grey ones above. Or something patterned! Pastel blue seems to be popping up everywhere and the little bag is one way to sneak it into your outfit subtly - I have one of a very similar style also now New Look and it's one of my favourites!

spring style fashion trends new look asos river island forever 21

The EXTRAS

Sunglasses // White cardigan // Pink bag // Yellow bag // Green sandals // Blue bag

And last but not least, those pretty little extras! 
To be honest, I wasn't really interested in the whole metallics trend until I saw this backpack, then I fell in love! Fringing & colour blocking at also trends that get wheeled out every year and I'm really liking what I see. A light cardigan like the one on the left would also come in pretty useful!


Well I hope you enjoyed this style snippet and can take away some inspiration for your Spring wardrobe! Get involved in the comments below and let me know which things are your favourites!

What would your ideal Spring outfit be?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments