11 Questions About Me

Hello everyone!

Not long ago, the lovely Catherine left me a comment on a blog post saying she'd nominated me for The Liebster Award! I know I don't usually post on Tuesday's but I had to squeeze this into my schedule! I've already done the tag a few times before but I love the questions Catherine asked so I thought I'd just give them a go!

liebster blog award 11 questions things about me blogging

What made you first want to start blogging?
I find it hard to pinpoint one reason in particular but I remember always wanting to have some kind of space to speak and share my voice with others. I used to google 'how to make a website' but I didn't have a clue about coding I thought I couldn't do it - that was until I came across Blogger! Almost three years since my first post and the rest is history.

Top five apps from your smartphone?
Aside from all the obvious ones, I love Headspace (for learning mindfulness), PhotoGrid (for photo editing), o2 Priority (for getting deals), Bloglovin' and Pinterest. I also recently downloaded Drizzy, an app which allows me to type in Drake lyrics. I haven't got much use out of it yet but I'm sure it'll come in handy someday . . .

Finish this sentence; "Sometimes we need to . . ."
". . . take a moment to reflect."

What is your favourite way to relax?
Using the Headspace app I just mentioned, I find meditation the ultimate way to relax. I also find organising things quite cathartic. Other than that, you can't beat cuddling up on the sofa to watch the soaps with a cup of tea in hand!

A quote/piece of advice from your childhood.
I think just simply the attitude that I can do things is the one I'm most grateful to have implanted in my childhood memories. I remember my dad teaching me to ride a bike and he just believed that I could do it so in turn, so did I. I also used to swim a lot and I firmly remember once after a lesson I was walking to the changing rooms, my swimming teacher called me back and told me to keep my head up. That's always stuck with me.

Four things you can't live without.
Food, family, love & tea.

What is/are your favourite song lyric(s)?
'Keep Your Head Up' by Ben Howard means a lot to me and hearing him sing it live in Phoenix Park, Dublin was an amazing experience.

"_____ is over-rated?
Hmm, I don't know but it's not tea, that's for sure!

Mention something you're currently loving.
I'm absolutely loving blogging right now, I have lots of ideas & posts lined up!

Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years time?
Tough one! I'll be 23 so hopefully I've figured out what I want I want to do in life! I actually posted last week about my hopes for 10 years time so go check that out!

What is one thing your readers may not know about you?
I tend to remember song lyrics ridiculously easily. This leads to me having a lot of random lyrics in my head at all times!


I hope you enjoyed reading this and got to know a little more about me!

I'd love to switch things up and get you to answer some of the questions in the comments below if you have time as I'd love to know more about you!


Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments