Nail Art // Pinspiration!

Hello everyone!

I do love a bit of nail art and one of the places I get a lot of inspiration from is Pinterest. Today I thought I'd share my board and some of my favourite designs!

nail art design pattern pinspiration how to tutorial inspiration cat floral aztec nails
all images can be sourced from the Pinterest board

A lot of people disregard nail art thinking it's too complicated. Yes, it takes more time and effort than your usual manicure but boy is it worth it when you figure out how to paint cats on your nails - or anything else you can imagine! Start off simple; an accent nail can look really sophisticated while not taking up too much of your time. If you invest in some good nail art pens they'll make the job ten times easier. Don't forget to just have fun with it!

Follow Thrift O'Clock's board Nail Art on Pinterest.

My nail art blog posts:

Watermelon Nail Art Tutorial // Rio Nail Art Pens Review // 3 Ways To Wear Green Nail Polish // Christmas Nail Art


I hope you enjoyed this post and perhaps got a little inspiration for the next time you paint your nails! Get involved in the comments below and let me know which tutorials you'd like me to do next!

What's your favourite nail art design?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments