Instagram Roundup! // #IrishBlogCollab

Hello everyone!

I go through phases with Instagram. I'm a serial scroller but sometimes I don't really bother with my account, others I'm snapping everything in sight! 

For this week's #IrishBlogCollab theme we're all sharing an Instagram roundup - here are some of my recent photos as well as some old faves!



Evie, my little ginger stray that likes to visit from time to time // Selfie ft. my new hair // Banana bread I made using Essie Button's recipe!

Trying to get into having healthier breakfasts // Mia likes to take selfies too! // Watermelon nail art

Bedroom details // The fruit of a blackberry picking adventure // My friends painting in the art classroom!


Well I hope you enjoyed this little tour of my Instagram account, as you can see I love cats, art & food! If you want to keep up with my photos you can find me @maeve.g_ 

Get involved in the comments below and share your usernames so I can go have a wee nosy!

Catherine's post // Zoe's post // Lara's post // Denise's post

Do you like Instagram?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments