Prom Dress Pinspiration! // #IrishBlogCollab

Hello everyone!

Another week, another post in the #IrishBlogCollab series! This week we're all sharing something from Pinterest and as it's coming up to prom season I thought I'd make that my theme!

all images can be sourced from the Pinterest board below


Here in Northern Ireland we don't have proms but we do have formals which as far as I know are pretty much the same thing! I had mine in October last year and one of my favourite parts of the preparation was finding the dress. I took to Pinterest to get a rough idea of what I wanted and decided on a light pink dress with some kind of silver detailing. It took a lot of searching high and low but I managed to find 'the one' from Quiz! I'd highly recommend them for stunning dresses that don't cost a bomb.

Prom Dress Pinspiration! // #IrishBlogCollab

If you're looking for some prom/formal/debs dress inspiration or just fancy browsing through some pretty frocks, check out my Pinterest board which I'm always filling with beautiful dresses!

Follow Thrift O'Clock's board Formal Dresses on Pinterest.

There can be lots of different pressures surrounding events like these with regards to how you look and how much fun you'll have etc. For me, I had a pretty great time but in the run up to it, there was such a build up and hype around it that there was a huge pressure to make it the best night ever. Nothing is perfect and nothing ever really goes how you imagine it to, so try not to go in with any expectations and just enjoy the moment as best you can! Oh, and your idea of fun doesn't have to match up to everyone else's - just do you.


Well I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what you wore to your prom, I'd love to know! Don't forget to check out the other #IrishBlogCollab girls' posts!

Catherine's post // Zoe's post // Marie's post // Lara's post // Sharon's post // Denise's post

What would your ideal formal dress look like?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments