Top 10 Under £10 // #IrishBlogCollab

Hello everyone!

For this week's #IrishBlogCollab topic, we all have to share a 'top 10 under £10/€10' list of items. Being a drugstore girl at heart I chose to go with makeup! Most of my makeup comes in under the tenner mark so it wasn't an easy task choosing just ten things!

Here are my top 10 makeup items under £10!

top 10 makeup products under £10 #irishblogcollab budget drugstore beauty makeup revolution collection mua rimmel w7 garnier














I've linked to my reviews or posts where I've talked about each product in detail so you can get a bit more info if you'd like to!

top 10 makeup products under £10 #irishblogcollab budget drugstore mua makeup revolution eyeshadow palettes eye primer MUA Eyeshadow Palettes // Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palettes // MUA Eye Primer

In this case, I'm using the MUA Undressed palette & the Makeup Revolution Essential Mattes palette to represent all eyeshadow palettes I've tried from both brands. They're both steals at just £4 each and rival a lot of higher end shadows! The eye primer from MUA is a life saver for keeping any eye makeup in place and would you believe it's just £1.50? Reminds me I should probably stock up in case they ever discontinue it!

top 10 makeup products under £10 #irishblogcollab budget drugstore collection lasting perfection concealer rimmel clear complexion powder

Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder // Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Oh, Lasting Perfection. It's a concealer that gets a whole heap of hype in the beauty blogging world and rightly so, it's incredible! At just £4.19 it's a high coverage complexion miracle that instantly makes me look awake and ready for the day! I've heard a few people say it creases under their eyes but I haven't experienced that at all, in fact that's why I've (pretty much) stayed loyal to it.

Another cult drugstore product is the Rimmel Stay Matte powder but I think it's lesser known sister, Clear Complexion deserves way more love than it gets! It instantly gives a smooth, clear skin effect and reduces shine while still allowing skin to look healthy & not cakey at all. My only bug bear with it is it ALWAYS crumbles. I've been through quite a few of these and I always know they'll eventually break but I always go back to it.

top 10 makeup products under £10 #irishblogcollab budget drugstore makeup revolution mua eyeliner pencil liquid

MUA Pencil Eyeliners // Makeup Revolution Eyeliner

These next items are all eyeliners and only £1 each! The MUA pencils are super creamy and pigmented. They even have a sharpener in the lid, handy or what? The liquid liner from Makeup Revolution is a recent purchase and I'll be writing a full review on it soon. So far I've been loving the precise lines it gives, so much so it's overtaken my old favourite, L'Oreal's Super Liner! You can watch my haul video where I gave my first ever impressions on it here!

top 10 makeup products under £10 #irishblogcollab budget drugstore garnier micellar water w7 butter kiss lipstick collection lengthening mascara

Garnier Micellar Water // W7 Butter Kiss Lipstick // Collection Lengthening Mascara

Choosing one lipstick was so difficult, I love so many under £10! Natural Collection, MUA, L'Oreal, Makeup Revolution and Revlon are all amongst my most loved but I decided to pick the Butter Kiss lipstick from W7. It has a gorgeous creamy consistency and the quality feels a lot more expensive than it's £4.50 price tag!

The Lengthing mascara from Collection definitely deserves some appreciation too - regular readers will know Benefit's They're Real! has my heart but I'm always looking for more affordable alternatives. This doesn't give as much volume as I'd ultimately like but the length and separation it does give make up for that. Worth a try for just £3.99!

At the end of the day, we all need something to take it all off and I couldn't not mention the Garnier Micellar Water! It's £4.99, lasts me for months and dissolves my makeup without leaving a trace. I'm yet to find anything better!


Well I hope you enjoyed this post, maybe you've even found some things to add to your wishlist! Get involved and tell me what your best drugstore finds are the comments below!

Zoe's post // Sharon's post // Cathy's post

What are your favourite beauty bits under a tenner?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments