Weekly Reflect // #36

Hello everyone!

Looking back on it I had quite a lovely week! It was actually ME Awareness week so I wrote a post for the occasion!

This week:

  • . . . I filmed a video for my Youtube channel! I wasn't planning on it whatsoever but I just felt like filming so I got ready and went for it! It's 25 random facts about me and you can watch it here if you'd like to.
    ***

    • . . . I've been getting back into Instagram! I kinda left my account bare for a while but I'm loving sharing my photos again!

    ***
    • . . . the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish I ordered arrived! I'm absolutely loving it so far, it's seriously revolutionary. I can't wait to review it for you and maybe even do an updated skincare routine for you?

    ***

    • . . . I wrote a guest post for the Wear Eponymous blog! It's all about the 70's trend that had come back into fashion - go show it some love here!


    So that's what I got up to this week! 

    How was your week?

    Thanks for reading,
    Maeve
    x

    Share:

    0 comments