CND Vinylux Weekly Nail Polish review

Hello everyone!

Last month at the Publicity Loft blogger event we were pretty lucky to find a CND Vinylux polish in our goodie bags! I was so excited to try it I put it on the very next morning. It was love at first use so I have to share my review of it with you!

cnd vinylux weekly nail polish review shellac wisteria haze chip resistant topcoat

The DETAILS

The Vinylux Weekly Polish is made by CND, the creator of Shellac and claims to offer 7 days of chip-free wear when both the colour & topcoat are paired together.

There is a massive shade range of 90 colours!

Bottles are £9.95 each.

My THOUGHTS

I absolutely love nail polish but one of my biggest pet peeves is when it dents or smudges even when you think it's dry. Then Vinylux stepped in and solved that problem with ease!

It works by applying two coats of the colour then one of the topcoat. I was genuinely amazed at how chip resistant the topcoat made my nails - I felt like I could do anything and they'd stay in place! It's a fairly thick consistency but once dry secures the colour in place while adding a super glossy finish. It also seems to blur out any imperfections so if your polish application isn't immaculate, not to worry!

I have Wisteria Haze which is a beautiful purple, almost blue shade. I don't have anything else like this and I actually think it's my new favourite polish colour! My mum even said how much she liked it!

cnd vinylux weekly nail polish review shellac wisteria haze chip resistant topcoat

The SWATCHES

This photo was taken on day 5 of wearing Vinylux and as you can see, the only sign of wear is around the tips. Pretty impressive if you ask me! Days 6 & 7 were when it started to chip a little bit but in all honesty, that didn't bother me in the slightest. For a polish to last very close to a week and feel rock solid for that time gets a big thumbs up in my book!

What with the success of the topcoat, I was curious to try it with one of my regular polishes. Again, it gave that super firm feel to the nails but this time it only lasted 3 days before chipping. Proof that the CND polishes work best in combination with each other and that they're worth investing in!


Well that's what I think of CND Vinylux! Get involved in the comments below and let me know if it sounds like something you'd like to try!

Would you try the Weekly Polish?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

______________________________________________________________________________
♫ Would I lie to you baby, would I lie to you? 
No, I wouldn't.
The CND Vinylux Weekly polishes were PR gifts but all opinions are honest and my own. 

Share:

0 comments