Summer Style // Pinspiration!

Hello everyone!

For this month's pinspiration post I wanted to talk about Summer fashion, especially seeing as we're starting to get the weather for it!

summer fashion style inspiration pinspiration
all images can be sourced from this Pinterest board

















If I'm honest, I don't think my personal Summer style is anything special but I love getting inspiration from others! I'm much more suited to Autumn/Winter when I can get my layers on. That said, I picked up a few things in Primark recently for the warmer weather and I'm starting to get into it a bit more. The white kimono from that haul is the best thing I've bought in ages, and that paired with some shorts and a top of some kind is starting to become my Summer 'uniform' if you will!

If you want some more outfit inspiration, check out my Pinterest board and don't forget to follow if you want to keep up with it!

Follow Thrift O'Clock's board Outfit Inspiration on Pinterest.


Well I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe got some Summer outfit ideas! Get involved in the comments below and let me know what your favourite style pieces are this Summer!

What does your Summer style look like?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments