Weekly Reflect // #43

Hello everyone!

This week saw us welcome in July - let's do a little recap!

weekly reflect rose weather heatwave ireland vivid weird dreams short hair

This week . . .

Well first of all, what about this weather?!

Where I live it's been really sunny & warm most of the time with a few overcast days as you can see in the photo below. As much as I love the brighter weather, grey days are definitely my favourite. We haven't had any thunder or lightning yet though!

What with school being out for Summer, it was my brother and mum's first week off so now we'll be able to go for a few days out here and there. Hopefully if this nice weather is here to stay we'll make a trip to the beach and if we do I'll be sure to vlog & show you some of Ireland's lovely scenery!

weekly reflect rose weather heatwave ireland vivid weird dreams short hair

I don't know what's with me and dreams but I tend to get the weirdest ones. I'll go a week with little to no dreams then I'll have a whole week of crazy ones. This week was one of those! I had everything from travelling to Canada (which was at the top of my garden) to being the Chuckle Brothers (yup, both of them at the same time) to winning the lottery. My dreams tend to be quite vivid and long - in fact it's a bit of a running joke in my family that when I start telling one it'll be lunchtime by the time it's over!

Probably the shortest yet most coherent dream of the week was one in which Robbie Williams was trying to persuade me to blog about this new way of sleeping. He was going on about how water tanks would replace regular beds and all the time while he was trying to sell the idea to me, I was thinking of how I was going to break it to him that I didn't think it was for me & I didn't think my readers would be into it either. Thankfully I didn't have to as he eventually said it was all a prank and that I'd actually won a trip around the world!

weekly reflect rose weather heatwave ireland vivid weird dreams short hair

Also this week marked the 3rd blogiversary of Thrift O'Clock! I made a cake and wrote a little reflective blog post for the occasion, both of which you can see here. I was honestly blown away by all the lovely comments on that post and the kind messages I received on Twitter so thank you very much if you left one!

weekly reflect rose weather heatwave ireland vivid weird dreams short hair

And lastly, I got my haircut! It was time for a little refresh again and it's safe to say I'm still preferring the shorter length. Although I do kinda miss my super long hair, it's so much easier to manage this way!


So that's what I got up to this week! Get involved in the comments below and let me know what made your week fun!

How was your week?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments