Weekly Reflect // #44

Hello everyone!

If I'm honest, this was quite an up and down week for me. It's time to reflect on what I got up to!

weekly reflect rimmel azure nail polish wah nails book

The odd dreams continued from last week but they seemed to take a decidedly celebrity theme for some reason! I interviewed Benedict Cumberbatch, chilled with Hozier in my granny's house & had Russell Brand come to live with me. They were all lovely - not too shabby as far as dreams go!

I painted my nails with Rimmel's 'Azure' which I haven't used in ages! I rarely wear blue on my nails but I'm clearly having a bit of a blue moment as my last two mani's have been various shades of the colour!

weekly reflect

We had planned to go to the seaside this week but the way things turned out, that's gonna be next week instead! I'll not go into detail but we had a little bit of a scare when my dad took ill and had to go into hospital. Thankfully it was nothing too serious but it really upset me and left me feeling pretty useless. I don't know about you but whenever I'm feeling like that I usually turn to tidying to take my mind off of things. I tried to completely sort my bedroom out which was a stupid move really, as it exhausted me & caused my CFS to flare up so I was even more useless!

weekly reflect cat

Happily though, my dad is back home now and doing well but the whole thing kinda knocked me for six. I suppose if I'm trying to find a positive, it put things into perspective and made me appreciate what's really important!


So that was my week! We're looking forward to getting down to the seaside this week, fingers crossed! Get involved in the comments below and let me know what you got up to and what your plans are!

How was your week?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments