Weekly Reflect // #46

Hello everyone!

It's time to reflect on another week!

weekly reflect coffee cookie

This week . . .

. . . got off to a fantastic start - we had a little family day out to the shops on Sunday afternoon which was so lovely! We had a coffee in M&S first thing then had a wee look round the shops. Boots, of course, as well as Next and Pets at Home! The sale in Next was a bit hectic but I managed to try on a few things and made a few cheeky purchases. Pets at Home was the best - I was genuinely having the time of my life with all the rabbits & guinea pigs and there was a gorgeous bearded dragon! I absolutely love lizards but my parents really don't so it wouldn't be fair to get one while I'm under their roof. Maybe when I move out!

weekly reflect rabbits pets at home

A video posted by Maeve (@maeve.g_) on
weekly reflect bearded dragon lizard

I did my first Periscope when I got home! It was a little nerve wracking but I really enjoyed it, although a lot of people seemed to watch but not comment. I might do another one soon so be sure to add me @ThriftOClock if you like watching broadcasts!

weekly reflect cheesecake tea dobbie's

With my illness I rarely go out two days in a row. I was feeling okay so on Monday we went on another family day out to Dobbie's. It's a garden centre which also does homeware and other bits and bobs. My mum wanted to pick up a few things so we had a look round and naturally took full advantage of the delicious sweet treats in the cafe!

weekly reflect moira cairo's coffee

Tuesday was a day for resting but on Wednesday we took a wee drive into Moira!

I've also noticed that my hair has been growing so fast! I don't know whether it's down to the fact I've been reverse washing it or what but I swear it's getting longer by the second. Anyone with short hair will understand the annoying middle stage so I'm not sure whether to keep getting it cut short or grow it out really long again. I came across a photo of myself with really long hair from a few years back and really miss it! I'd need to make sure it would be in good condition so these haircare tips from AllCures are so useful! It'll be lots of carrots and dark green leafy veg for me from now on!

weekly reflect allcure haircare

My brother and I got back into playing Mario Kart on the Wii this week which was hilarious - we're both so out of practice! Who remembers when that used to be the ULTIMATE game back in the day?

weekly reflect coffee cookies

Oh and also, you all know how much I love tea, right? Well I used to only have a coffee once every few weeks but over the past few days I've been really getting into it - more so than tea!

castle gardens lisburn weekly reflect summer pets at home next marks and spencer periscope dobbie's cairo's coffee moira allcure haircare mariokart coffee snapchat

And that takes us right up to yesterday! I had the best day ever in Lisburn with my friend Megan who I hadn't seen in ages. We hit up Caffe Nero, Castle Gardens, Bob & Bert's, looked round the charity shops and of course, had lots of existential chats!


Well I hope you enjoyed this post! Don't forget, if you want to keep up with my week as and when it happens, follow me on Snapchat! I'm basically daily vlogging on there so add maeve.toc! Get involved in the comments and let me know what you got up to this week!

How was your week?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

______________________________________________________________________________
♫ Would I lie to you baby, would I lie to you? 
No, I wouldn't.
This post contains a sponsored link from AllCures but all opinions are honest and my own. 

Share:

0 comments