August Favourites!

Hello everyone!

It's time to share all of the things I've been loving most in August! It's mainly beauty things I've got to show you this month, with a few fashion & stationery bits too. 

Here are my August Favourites!

August Favourites including beauty, fashion & stationery items!

BEAUTY

Maybelline Color Tattoos

If you've been following me on any social media recently, it should come as no surprise that these are in my favourites because I feel like I've been raving about them everywhere! I picked up On and On Bronze in Boots at the end of last month and it was love at first use. I'd never used a cream eyeshadow previously but now I'm obsessed! I then knew I had to try Pink Gold and yup, it's pure shimmery goodness. And don't worry, I intend to give these little pots a whole post of their own with swatches and the like very soon!

Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff

The fact that this exfoliator is pink is almost enough on it's own to grant it a place in my favourites but luckily the product itself is pretty impressive and I can recommend it based on quality too! The particles are very fine so it's by no means harsh at all. It isn't as heavy duty as my usual Soap & Glory ones are but it still gets to work on buffing my skin smooth. The scent is also lovely and fresh (I'm getting watermelon?), plus it's nice and affordable!

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

Say hello to what's revolutionised my foundation application! I put off buying this for the longest time and now I really wish I'd gotten it sooner. I thought brushes were the best way for me but honestly, I haven't used one since bringing this sponge into my life. It gives a very natural look with ease while still allowing you to build up coverage like a pro. I think a full review is on the cards!

August Favourites including beauty items from Cocoa Brown & Juicy Couture!
I Am Juicy Couture perfume

I was a complete Juicy Couture perfume newbie before this sample came as a wee bonus in my Feel Unique order so I wasn't sure what to expect. One of the top notes is raspeberry which I definitely get, as well as the gardenia and musks which give it a little extra something else just to curb it from being too sweet. I would definitely consider buying the full size!

Feel Unique

Speaking of them, I really do feel like I need to give this online shop a mention! In case you missed it, you can see my Feel Unique haul which happened to be my first order from them and I couldn't have been more thrilled with the service. I have a feeling they might become my new go to place to order from as every step of the ordering process was just fantastic. I am one very happy customer!

August Favourites including fashion pieces from Warehouse & lessthan10pounds!
FASHION

Lessthan10pounds outfit

I was sent two items of clothing from Lessthan10pounds and it's safe to say I loved both! You can see the floral shirt and dungarees styled in this outfit post but I've also been enjoying wearing the pieces separately. Y'know when certain clothes just kinda make you happy when you wear them? These!

Warehouse dress

Another item that made me overjoyed when I put it on was the incredible Warehouse floral dress I thrifted this month! You can see the pattern of it in my last post and it's just the brightest, loveliest midi Summer dress. It's completely different to what I'd usually wear but I adore it and need to find more dresses like it!

August Favourites including the Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows!

STATIONERY

Weekly Organiser

And lastly, I just want to quickly give a special mention to the Weekly Organiser I bought from The Works a few weeks back. I haven't actually used it yet as I've been saving it for September (back to school this week!) but just looking at it's cuteness has been a favourite for sure. I just know this is gonna up my organisation game to another level - and it has for some of you too! I shared it on my Snapchat & Instagram and a few lovely people sent me messages saying they'd got it too and love it! £3 from The Works people, you heard it here first.


Well I hope you enjoyed this post! Get involved in the comments below and let me know what you've been loving this month - anything similar?

What are your August Favourites?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments