Bloggers I Love

Hello everyone!

Today I thought I'd share some bloggers I think deserve the love! Here are some of my favourites . . .

bloggers i love favourite georgia shipley brew up buttercup amber love blog

Georgia // Brew Up Buttercup

Georgia is truly the loveliest of the lovely and it shines through in her blog. I always look forward to her posts, especially her Wonderful Wednesdays as they perk my week right up!  She shares my love for cats & tea and I can always rely on her to recommend me some good music!

bloggers i love favourite georgia shipley brew up buttercup amber love blog

Amber // Amber Love

Amber is another blogger I feel I've gotten to know and it's a pleasure to do so! My favourite posts of hers are her Happiness this week is... posts - can you tell I like a weekly roundup? She blogs her way through student life, with an outfit post here and an opinionated post there. I love how she's not afraid to say what's on her mind and write so honestly!


Well Georgia & Amber are just two of the bloggers whose blogs I can't get enough of lately! Get involved in the comments and tell me the bloggers you love - some recommendations would be great!

Who are your favourite bloggers?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments