Weekly Reflect // #45

Hello everyone!

Well here we are at the end of another week! Let's have a little reflect on the past few days . . .

weekly reflect the blog awards ireland countryside walk bloglovin 400 followers lisburn action cancer charity shop crochet for cancer minion hat snapchat periscope





This week . . .

. . . got off to quite a lovely start when I woke up on Monday morning to an email telling me I've been nominated for The Blog Awards Ireland! I still can't believe it! I wish I could thank whoever put me forward for it personally but we don't get to find out who it was. I'll let you know when voting begins so you can do so if you wish but truthfully, I'm beyond grateful just to even be considered!

weekly reflect the blog awards ireland countryside walk bloglovin 400 followers lisburn action cancer charity shop crochet for cancer minion hat snapchat periscope

On Tuesday afternoon, my mum and I made the most of the lovely weather and went for a walk. Living in the countryside, I'm very lucky that I can step outside and have such beautiful scenery right on my doorstep! If it wasn't for my illness I'd be out doing this everyday but I made the most of it and took my camera with me too. I got loads of photos (you can see more in this post) but I've just included three of my favourites in this post!

Also, did you know this little blog reached 400 followers on Bloglovin'? Thank you ever so much! Your support of this wee hobby of mine means so much to me!

weekly reflect the blog awards ireland countryside walk bloglovin 400 followers lisburn action cancer charity shop crochet for cancer minion hat snapchat periscope
Friday was my granny's birthday so of course I went to pay her a visit. Lots of hugs and laughs were had over a cup of tea and several bakewell slices!

weekly reflect the blog awards ireland countryside walk bloglovin 400 followers lisburn action cancer charity shop crochet for cancer minion hat snapchat periscope
I woke up on Saturday morning not feeling 100% as a result of the day before's outing, but I was determined to make a trip into Lisburn! I wanted to visit my good friend Roberta and also have a look round my favourite charity shop. You'll know which one I'm talking about if you read this post a few weeks ago, and as soon as I walked in I was greeted with the loveliest welcome from Liz! We had a wee catch up then she showed me some of the amazing things she and her friends had crocheted for the shop. Look at that minion hat! If you're local and are looking for gift ideas, pop into Action Cancer, do your bit for charity and tell them I sent you!

Whilst I was in town yesterday I also got a new phone! I went without one for somewhere close to four weeks so if you read this post you'll know how relieved I am to have emojis back in my life again! I can't wait to get back into Instagram and maybe even give Periscope a go? I've made a new Snapchat account as I completely forgot the password for my last one. I'm hoping to document little parts of my days on there so if you'd like to watch my daily story or snap me, I'm maeve.toc on there!


So that's what I got up to this week, all in all it was a really lovely one! Get involved in the comments below and let me know what made your week fun!

How was your week?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments